Wednesday 4 June 2014

Review No. 11: Tonari no Seki-kun


Description: Yokoi is always being distracted by Seki-kun (the boy who sits next to her in class). This series follows the different games that Seki uses to waste time in class.

What I think about it:
 This was exactly what I needed to get me back on track with my anime watching. It was light and fun and everything I hoped it would be. There is no actual plot to this story but I prefered it this way.  The episodes where really short as well (each one was approximately 8 mins.). It was overall very entertaining.

Characters:


Seki-kun - He was really fun to watch, he had me laughing throughout the entire series. I loved him to pieces!

Yokoi - She kept getting into the games Seki played. She tried to tell herself to study but he was just to fascinating not to watch. Very lovable!

Conclusion: 4/5 stars. This is one of the shows I'll watch over and over again. I'm sure of it! 

Please leave comments......what should I watch and review next?

No comments:

Post a Comment